четврток, март 25, 2010

The battle for fourth

After the depressive result against Man Utd, finally something nice - Aston Villa failed to win against Sunderland, and Manchester City lost against Everton, both at home! This weekend we have a game against Sunderland, and I hope only for the best. Acquilani would be my pick again, Liverpool has actually won all games when he's started (sadly, only 4).

On the SMT side, I'm finally reaching BLEU scores for my 10folds on the SETimes corpus. MK-EN is about 56, and EN-MK is approximately 57. They top my original expectations, and I haven't even finished the MERT process (which is taking ages to complete). The results are high because most texts are direct translations from English to Macedonian, so I'll try to complete a new test set, taken from some other (similar) source.

Нема коментари: